30 M Oxycodone 30 mg
Pill with imprint 30 M is Blue, Round and has been identified as Oxycodone hydrochloride 30 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals. 30 M Oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics.
ROXICODONE (oxycodone hydrochloride tablets USP) is an opioid analgesic. Each tablet for oral administration contains 15 mg or 30 mg of oxycodone hydrochloride USP.
Oxycodone hydrochloride is a white, odorless crystalline powder derived from the opium alkaloid, thebaine. Oxycodone hydrochloride dissolves in water (1 g in 6 to 7 mL) and is considered slightly soluble in alcohol (octanol water partition coefficient is 0.7).
- Imprint: 30 M
- Strength: 30 mg
- Color: Blue
- Size: 6.00 mm
- Shape: Round
- Drug Class: Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category: N – Not classified
- CSA Schedule: 2 – High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Inactive Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose lactose monohydrate ,stearic acid FD&C Blue No. 2