Klonopin (Clonazepam) Klonopin 2 mg?
Klonopin (Clonazepam) Klonopin 2 mg is an inexpensive drug used to treat certain types of seizures.
The most common side effects of KLONOPIN include:
• Problems with walking and coordination
• Problems with memory
These are not all the possible side effects of KLONOPIN. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
How should I take KLONOPIN?
• Take KLONOPIN exactly as your healthcare provider tells you.
KLONOPIN is available as a tablet.
• Do not stop taking KLONOPIN without first talking to your healthcare provider. Stopping KLONOPIN suddenly can cause serious problems.
• KLONOPIN tablets should be taken with water and swallowed whole.
• If you take too much KLONOPIN, call your healthcare provider or local Poison Control Center right away.
What should I avoid while taking KLONOPIN?
• KLONOPIN can slow your thinking and motor skills. Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how KLONOPIN affects you.
• Do not drink alcohol or take other drugs that may make you sleepy or dizzy while taking KLONOPIN until you talk to your healthcare provider. When taken with alcohol or drugs that cause sleepiness or dizziness, KLONOPIN may make your sleepiness or dizziness worse.