What is Diurex Water Capsules ?
Diurex Water Capsules is a diuretic (water pill). It works by increasing urination.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist if it is safe for you to use this medicine if you have other medical conditions, especially:
- kidney disease;
- heart disease; or
- high blood pressure.
- DO NOT USEDo not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IFstomach bleeding warning applies to you – you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn – you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease …
- ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF YOU AREtaking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritis – taking any other drug
- WHEN USINGWhen using this product, limit the use of caffeine containing medications, foods or beverages because too much caffeine may cause: nervousness – irritability – sleeplessness …
- STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IFan allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away. pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days. fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days. redness or swelling is …
- PREGNANCY OR BREAST FEEDINGIf pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENKeep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.