Lexapro 20 mg brand 28 tablets 1 box
Lexapro 20 mg is used to treat depression and generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
How to store Escitalopram
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging. The expiry date refers to
the last day of that month.
Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw
away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
Common possible side effects in people who take Lexapro
• Feeling anxious
• Trouble sleeping
• Sexual problems
• Not feeling hungry
• Dry mouth
Other side effects in children and adolescents include:
• increased thirst
• abnormal increase in muscle movement or agitation
• nose bleed
• difficult urination
• heavy menstrual periods
• possible slowed growth rate and weight change. Your child’s height and weight should be monitored during treatment with Lexapro.
Before starting Lexapro, tell your healthcare provider if you:
• Are taking certain drugs such as:
• Triptans used to treat migraine headache
• Medicines used to treat mood, anxiety, psychotic or thought disorders, including tricyclics, lithium, SSRIs, SNRIs, amphetamines, or antipsychotics
• Over-the-counter supplements such as tryptophan or St. John’s Wort