What is Saxenda 3 mg / 0.5 ml ?
Saxenda 3 mg / 0.5 ml is an injectable medicine that may help some obese or overweight adults who also have weight related medical problems lose weight and keep the weight off.
How Does Saxenda Work?
Saxenda works in the brain as an appetite suppressant.
Who Should Not Use Saxenda?
• Women who are pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant
• People who have been diagnosed with medullary thyroid carcinoma or multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome type 2 or have a close family member with those diseases
Before taking Saxenda, tell your healthcare provider if you have had:
• stones in your gallbladder (gallstones)
• a history of alcoholism
• high blood triglyceride levels
Common side effects of Saxenda include:
• low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
• decreased appetite
• upset stomach
• stomach pain
• changes in enzyme (lipase) levels in your blood
. In your past efforts to lose weight, in what ways were you successful?
In your past efforts to lose weight, what were you motivated by?