Sporanox 100 mg
Sporanox 100 mg is an antifungal medicine. It is used to treat certain kinds of fungal or yeast infections. Compare azole antifungals.
Itraconazole 100mg capsules
Itraconazole 100mg is an antifungal medicine. It is used to treat certain kinds of fungal or yeast infections.
Never take SPORANOX if you:
• have had heart failure, including congestive heart failure.
• are taking any of the medicines listed below. Dangerous or even life-threatening abnormal heartbeats could result:
• quinidine (such as Cardioquin, Quinaglute, Quinidex).
• dofetilide (such as Tikosyn™).
• cisapride (such as Propulsid).
• pimozide (such as Orap).
• levacetylmethadol (such as Orlaam).
PORANOX® Capsules are also indicated for the treatment of the following fungal infections
1. Onychomycosis of the toenail, with or without fingernail involvement, due to
dermatophytes (tinea unguium), and
2. Onychomycosis of the fingernail due to dermatophytes (tinea unguium).