Xanax x2 ( white pills) , xanax R 0 3 9 (yellow pills) , xana red
Xanax x2 ( white pills) , xanax R 0 3 9 (yellow pills) , xana red is covered by most Medicare and insurance plans, but some pharmacy coupons or cash prices may be lower. Pill with imprint X 2 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Xanax XR 2 mg. It is supplied by Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group.
Other side effects that may occur are:
Very common: may affect more than 1 in 10 people
• Sleepiness and drowsiness
• Jerky, uncoordinated movements
• Inability to remember bits of information
• Slurred speech
• Dizziness, light-headedness
• Dry mouth
- Generic Name: alprazolam
- Imprint: X ANA X 2
- Strength: 2 mg
- Color: White
- Size: 15.00 mm
- Shape: Rectangle
Common: may affect up to 1 in 10 people
• Loss of appetite
• Confusion and disorientation
• Increased sex drive (men and women) and erectile dysfunction
• Nervousness or feeling anxious or agitated
• Insomnia (inability to sleep or disturbed sleep)
• Problems with balance, and unsteadiness (similar to feeling drunk) especially during the day
• Loss of alertness or concentration
• Inability to stay awake, feeling sluggish
• Shakiness or trembling
• Double or blurred vision
• Feeling sick
• Skin reactions
• Change in your weight
You should not use Xanax if you have narrow-angle glaucoma, if you also take itraconazole or ketoconazole, or if you are allergic to Xanax or similar medicines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clonazepam (Klonopin), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), or oxazepam (Serax).
Do not use Xanax if you are pregnant. This medicine can cause birth defects or life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in a newborn.
Alprazolam may be habit-forming. Misuse of habit-forming medicine can cause addiction, overdose, or death.
Do not drink alcohol while taking Xanax. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol. Alprazolam may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person for whom it was prescribed. Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it. Do not take opioid medication (such as hydrocodone, morphine, oxycodone or other similar medications) while taking Xanax, unless your doctor has specifically instructed you to do so. The combined use of opioids and Xanax can lead to excessive tiredness, difficulty or slowed breathing, coma, or death.
Before taking Xanax x2
It is dangerous to purchase Xanax on the Internet or from vendors outside the United States. Medications distributed from Internet sales may contain dangerous ingredients, or may not be distributed by a licensed pharmacy. The sale and distribution of Xanax outside the U.S. does not comply with the regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the safe use of this medication.
You should not take Xanax if you have:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- if you are also taking itraconazole or ketoconazole; or
- if you are allergic to alprazolam or to other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clonazepam (Klonopin), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), or oxazepam (Serax).
To make sure Xanax is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- seizures or epilepsy;
- kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease);
- asthma or other breathing disorder;
- open-angle glaucoma;
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction; or
- if you also use a narcotic (opioid) medicatio
How should I take Xanax x2 ?
Take Xanax exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Never use alprazolam in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in treating your symptoms.
Alprazolam may be habit-forming. Never share Xanax with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
Misuse of habit-forming medicine can cause addiction, overdose, or death. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
Do not crush, chew, or break a Xanax extended-release tablet. Swallow the tablet whole.
Call your doctor if this medicine seems to stop working as well in treating your panic or anxiety symptoms.
Pill with imprint X ANA X 2 is White, Rectangle and has been identified as Xanax 2 mg. It is supplied by Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group.
Xanax is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Xanax 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).