What are the ingredients in weight-loss dietary supplements?
Weight-loss supplements contain many ingredients—like herbs, fiber, and minerals— in different amounts and in many combinations. Sold in forms such as capsules, tablets, liquids, and powders, some products have dozens of ingredients.
This pill would be a sensible option for you if you eat lots of fatty foods and find it hard to stick to a low-fat diet.
Redotex is promoted online as the ultimate weight loss* drug that will help you lose* 6 pounds in just one week. It is believed to be the easiest and most secured way of losing weight. You may read that it can help you replenish your body without having to spend a lot of money, the drug is relatively cheap.
- Tri-iodothyronine (75 mcg): It plays a role in increasing* metabolism
- Norpseudoephedrine (50 mcg): An appetite suppressant
- Atropine Sulfate (0.36 mg): A respiratory stimulant to treat* allergies
- Aloin (16.2 mg): Acts as a laxative
- Diazepam (8 mg): A depressant popularly know as Valium.
Phentramine is a weight loss diet pill offering thermogenic and metabolism boosting ingredients. It’s named similar to the prescription pill Phentermine, but Phentramine is made available over the counter.
Tenuate Retard is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. A list of US medications equivalent to Tenuate Retard is available on the Drugs.com website